View Full Version : [Project Complete] Due Dec 23rd - Header Graphic for audiobook store website - $75
12-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Admin code added by Abby - 3575554088
I would like a header graphic created for a new site, which is located at http://onestopaudiobookshop.com .
The header needs to be exactly 750 pixels wide and at least 150 pixels high.
The current header is 750 x 140 Pixels and is a combo of one I had with the name of the store added. This was done just to get the site live.
I can change the color scheme of this site to just about anything.
One web site that has a color scheme I do like is located at http://www.audiobooksforfree.com/screen_main.asp
I'm looking for something that conveys the idea of many open books coming across the Internet and going into somebody's head via headphones. I would also like to convey the goal of reclaiming time lost to driving, commuting and other dead time.
I would also like to be able to use part of this graphic as a footer.
Not sure if I need to state this, but I want the complete PSD package so I can use separate elements if needed.
Let me know if you need any other info.
12-19-2006, 06:12 AM
I'll try and submit something for this project soon.
12-19-2006, 06:24 AM
I know their header is animated, so I'm not asking for that.
But, if you look at the concept of movement in the lower right side, that's similar to what I'm trying to convey.
12-19-2006, 05:57 PM
I will post my design concept soon.
12-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Here is my design :)
12-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Sorry for the wait. Have been out of town over christmas.
12-30-2006, 07:00 AM
First off, thank you both for your entries so far.
Okay, here we go.
In regards to the twistednewmedia, I like the overall effect so far. What I would like to see different are the following:
1. Could you make the books a little less a faded out?
2. I'm starting to lean towards a more business person as a customer, so I would like the picture of the woman to be a little more business-like and perhaps using ear buds instead of headphones. I know that may be hard to show.
3. I also think I would like to have the computer on the left and the woman on the right. So the flow would be from left to right, focusing on the happy business person reclaiming time lost to driving, commuting, or waiting for meetings.
In regards to Asparagus Productions entry:
1. I know that the waveforms represent some audio, but it doesn't have a calming effect on me. It seems to agitate things can like a EKG of my heart. I'm looking for a different kind of background. A background that more conveys the flow of the audio book from the Internet to the person.
2. Same thing goes kind of for the headphones, if I want people to download this to their MP3 player, I think the ear buds, instead of the headphones might be better. But, I could be wrong. What do you think?
12-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Thank-you for the comments, here are the changes.
01-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Based on some feedback I received, I would like to try a few more changes.
1. Use the first girl in the second position.
2. Is there a way to use the first books, but darker or less faded, instead of the second header's books?
3. Can you shift the color range to something that matches the current site's "blue"? original site is http://www.onestopaudiobookshop.com.
4. Can I see a variety of type styles or experiments with the text, for different ideas of what can be done? I don't have any specifics, sorry.
01-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the suggestions!
Here are a few other options for you,
01-13-2007, 11:26 AM
01-13-2007, 11:27 AM
01-29-2007, 05:51 AM
I would like to discuss the final package, with TwistedNewMedia.
01-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks David for choosing my design,
Please let me know if you would like any further changes made and to which design.
02-04-2007, 09:08 AM
It seems to me the header color is more turquoise than blue.
Could you shift the color to be more like the area shown in the attachement?
Also, I would like to do some split testing. Is it possible to include both women's graphic files in the final package?
Then what do I do? This is my first project at designoutpost.
Thanks in Advance
02-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Please check your private messages as I have some important questions for you.
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.