View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Client

[Due Dec 12th] - Get Loaded Food Truck Logo - $150

(Admin code added by Palmer - 3Y62669501889834V)

I need a logo created for a new food truck.
The name is GET LOADED LLC. The LLC can be very small.

We will offer a bunch of different foods - loaded fries, Philly Cheese steak sandwiches, deep fried fritters, crab cakes, burgers, etc on different days/events so we do not want a specific food item shown on the logo. We just plan on offering LARGE portions of items.

We want a logo that stands out that people will remember. At too many events we have done in the past I will ask people "Where did you get that food?" and their response is "Down that way, but I can't remember who it was." That is BAD Marketing. We want something that has POP and a WOW factor that will stick in their minds so they can tell others where to go to get some great food and will remember us the next time they see us at an event.

We saw a really cool food truck in Jacksonville, FL listed on eBay called Bone Daddys Voodoo Food Truck. The graphics on the truck are FANTASTIC for Cajun Food. The "voodoo clown dude" (if you would call it that) is Wicked cool. You can also Google it. I do not want to "copy" the design of this dude, but it really stands out and people will remember it and know where they got their food.

We will use this logo as part of a wrap that will need to be designed later. For now we only need the logo that can be made via signs.com for an upcoming Winterfest to be placed on a new "naked" trailer we are picking up this coming week.

Colors, style, look, etc are up to you. I cannot picture what I want at this time. I have used this site before for a different food banner/logo design and it was great seeing all the concepts.
I hope you can offer up some impressive ideas that make it very hard to choose from. Evan