(Admin code added by Palmer - 4HF180307W921182Y)
We require a new header for the wordpress website www.medicaldentalfs.com/dev
(this is the development link as the site is being redesigned). The current header includes the lower red block. We're yet to decide whether this should be included in the new header - for the time being please submit your ideas without this red line.
What we're looking for is:
- white background
- logo to the left, see attached. See our other company website to see how the logo should look (although we'll want it a bit larger for this project) http://www.rwpfg.co.uk
- we then want text in the middle to read: Fee Based Financial Planners Serving Dentists and Medics Throughout The UK
- then we require text on the right to read: Book Your Free 30 Minute Telephone Consultation Today! Click Here
- for the latter, we need the 'Click Here' to be blue, underlined, just like a typical web link
- the right text will be an image in its own right (as we'll be linking from it), although please include it on the header during the design stage so we can see how it looks
- for both the sets of wording above, we're not certain if they should be left justified so please use your best judgement
- for colours, again we're not 100% with what to use, however do bear in mind that the current main ones on the site are blue and red
- for font, the current header uses verdana. We're open to ideas on this so maybe something like Arial could be considered as well
- the dimensions for the header are 960px X 183px
- please supply the header (without the right side text) and the small graphic as header.gif or header.jpg
We require 2 versions of the header - one with the border, as on the current one, and one without the border. It's also possible that we'll ask you to add in the red line at some point during the design process to see what it looks like.
It goes without saying that the header needs to look professional, clean and modern.
The deadline is Friday 28 May 12:00 GMT, however we will no doubt choose the most suitable design prior to this.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing your design!