(Admin code added by Palmer - 09E56H4)
[edit-prev. top. desc.]Dealine April 15 - $100 Contest[/edit]
Your job, should you decide to accept it, is to create a professional, classy header for an air ambulance company that is so compelling to web viewers, that they must immediately call our operators to ask for more information.
The contest is for $100, and the deadline is April 15th. The details follow.
Good luck Jim.
When shopping for an air ambulance company, we want potential air ambulance customers to land on one of our many web pages ( http://www.AmericanairAmbulance.com
) and through compelling header design and text be driven to immediately call one of our flight-coordinator operators for more information -- all from seeing the header alone.
Specifically, we fly patients via jet, plane or helicopter from one place to another in order for them to obtain medical treatment. This can be anything from flying a patient to a nearby specialty hospital from a nursing home, or from out of the country and back to the US to treat an injury, or anything in between.
In a nutshell, we'd like to keep the remainder of the website as is (AmericanAirAmbulance.com). But, would like for the banner to be replaced by a taller header on every page. This would be done by a replace command in Frontpage. The specs are:
- The header would replace the current banner and should be of standard size to fill up most screens 100% horizontally and 75% vertically.
- The current content and colors would stay the same.
- The logo that should be incorporated follows.
- The new banner should integrate easily into our current FrontPage web layout, and we should be able to simply cut the old banner and paste the new header.
We want a banner that conveys:
- Absolute professional ability
- Immediate answers to questions
- A strong, reliable, safe company
- A large company with a great deal of experience
- The ability to handle virtually any situation
- Rock solid integrity, caring flight crews, and a cost that is not cheap but the best in the business.
The relevant facts are:
- We have been in business since 1986.
- We have a 100%, flawless flight safety record
- We have made over 25,000 medical transport flights
- We have flown patients well over 20 million miles
- There are 70+ planes in our patient flight network
- We have 20+ flight-coordinator operators who answer calls 24/7
- Customers will ALWAYs get a live coordinator on the first call
- 100% Low price guarantee on all flights
We have many applicable images that may be used. I will post them soon. We have no objection to using any images in the public domain to enhance the header.
That's about it. Should you have questions, please feel free to post them for a prompt reply.
P.S. Optionally, we'd like to see the new logo superimposed upon a Learjet picture as if it were part of our fleet. This could be a full plane wrap, or just the logo on a tail fin. This plane (or planes) image would then be tied into the header.