Custom Logos, Web Design Templates and Business Cards

Featured Designer

Design Outpost's Facebook Page
Design Outpost's Facebook Page

Old 11-25-2011, 06:08 AM

Unhappy Need help

Hello I'm a designer and i'm new to this forum...
I was trying to post for one of the projects in the miscellaneous project section but It says :

"evilcrafter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Is there some kind of minimum posts or time required before I can post there..It's been a while since I joined though..
Please help..
Old 11-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Premium Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcrafter View Post
Hello I'm a designer and i'm new to this forum...
I was trying to post for one of the projects in the miscellaneous project section but It says :

"evilcrafter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Is there some kind of minimum posts or time required before I can post there..It's been a while since I joined though..
Please help..
Answer for you:

http://www.designoutpost.com/compone...d,0/form_id,3/

Old 02-18-2012, 05:33 AM

Need help

I am working on a project for my company that has to deal with mapping out all our suppliers on a geographical map. Our objective is to be able to see and spot all the areas and regions where we have a heavy concentration of our suppliers. We also want to incorporate our annual spend into the map and be able to see where we are spending the most money. We have over 1300 suppliers that are both domestic and international. However, the bulk of the suppliers are mostly all located in the US.Our list of suppliers are currently on an excel file that we were able to compile. Can anyone give us an idea as to how we can use amMap to help us achieve the goals of this project and how we can get started? That would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Closed Thread