Custom Logos, Web Design Templates and Business Cards

-Domain Outpost
-Template Outpost
-Element Outpost
-Jobs Outpost
-Recipe Outpost

Old 02-02-2004, 03:42 PM

Is spelling OK? Shouldn't "fertiliser" be spelled "fertilizer"?

That's the only one I question.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Client

yes, it is spelled wrong. I didn't notice it at first. I sent you an email just a bit ago saying the same thing

Everything else looks good
Old 02-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Client

Soupy, FLC Dave from Lawn-site says congrats on the marriage, and enjoy the honeymoon. I just went and registered today for a May 14th wedding. What a grind!!! Once again great new logo Lawn Tech and I think you also have some great designers working on you door hanger design. ElKootcho just completed my new logo and it looks great. You are about 2 weeks ahead of me on the same projects. I was planning on a door hanger project just as soon as I finalize my logo.

I would like to ask permission to use some of the design concepts that are being used in your project for my own hanger. I don't think we are in competing markets are we? I work strictly in Bartlett Illinois (west suburbs of Chicago). I DO NOT want to use any of your pictures but possibly a variation of your layout. I was also going to go with the business card layout if they are not too expensive. My logo design by ElKootcho already has the yellow and green color scheme in it with a little red. If you say no than I won't, and I understand. Either way the color scheme will probably be simmilar though. Let me know or PM me at lawn-site if you wish. I am going to make a copy of this and paste it on a PM to you just in case you see it there first. 2/02/2004 Dave
Old 02-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Client

Dave, you have my permission as long as it is ok with the designer.

Ken
aka soupy
Old 02-04-2004, 06:25 PM
Client

Hi Lawn-Tek its Pokemon from Lawnsite.com Congrats on getting married and on your honeymoon at least you know what to expect .

You have a very good imagination and a perfectionist like myself. You inspire me to check out DesignOutpost and the designers makes it look and feel painless. I will be having some more work done with in 2-3 wks.

Your door hangers are the bomb they are great. Good work by ElKootcho and the others.

I liker Visualsense water guy concept of professionalism and her responsiveness very timely accepts feedback good or back and willing to go the extra mile that’s what makes her a winner in my book.

You have some very sharp looking work your self you inspire me to revamp my set up.

You have a very good imagination and a perfectionist like myself. You inspire me to check out DesignOutpost and the designers makes it look and feel painless. I will be having some more work done with in 2-3 wks.

Your door hangers are the bomb they are great. Good work by ElKootcho and the others.

Dennis

PS. Just in case I go that rout and get some more work done I would like the option and your permission to use some of your color concept with my logo theme here in Florida besides I am no way near your market
Old 02-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Client

It is perfectly alright to use the same colors. The color concept is Elkootcho's doing. I can't take all the credit. I have been getting such a huge response from my contest here on DO, Just remember that the designers are the ones making me look good.

Elkootcho, just wait until they see my tuck layout You better start clearing some more time for Lawn Care designs.
Old 02-05-2004, 03:24 AM
Client

As soon as I get my stuff finished I too will be talking you up along with DO over at lawn site.