Thank you, Aliska! Below are some comments based on your revised design:
1. Below is a tree using a part of world map, please take this idea and apply such a map showing US and China, which indicating our recruiting source and in an oval shape. Keep your style for the tree but make the trunk and hollow spaces between leaf shadows thinner.
2. Please change the "wheat-look" circle to stars in a same size, but in a small size than current one.
3. Please use an altered anchor's shape
to replace the crown, and make the anchor in an art form and small size.
4. The ribbon is kind of blurred, could you make the lines sharp and clearer?
5. Please use Stanford's red
) and the blue color according to HTML color code for #00006E
for the design, and make every thing in such blue but the words "Anchor Institute" in red.
Somehow I feel the current logo is missing something delicate and classic. I'd appreciate your effort if you can take a look at my samples and see the things in common of those three samples are: classic, refined, and elegant.
Many thanks and best regards.