Admin code added by Abby - 7JA29736F5375562B , 2VG8729179258214F
Hi - We are launching a Membership site and need a new logo (easy) + icon series.
Please submit a sampling of icons - maybe 3-5, for me to get a sense of your direction.
Due: Extention from 8/28! Now Due 9am EDT, August 31
Format: Illustrator eps for icons? Definitely need logo as vector file
Logo – follow same size as supplied logos (link below).
Icons – Need 2 sizes, 1 for web 50x50 and for print no larger than 300x300 (1”x 1”)
Background: Our target is mid-top level Serious Marketers. We would like icons to be sophisticated, abstract and not child-like. We are looking for line drawings that are a very few lines dashed off to suggest the thing, not very precise drawings with lots of shading and lines - more abstract than graphic. This is more bold "cartoon style" yet without the childishness... these are serious things.
Go to www.marketingsherpa.com
for more about us and the ‘look’
Colors: Colors should be kept at a minumum – red, taupe and black are our colors.
We need a quick simple Membership Logo, based on our existing:
Specs: Basically it’s our logo with the word Member.
The Font we use is Univers.
EPS logos: http://www.marketingsherpa.com/logo/mslogo.zip
Format: In EPS format with fonts and with outlined fonts.
Icons – Need 11.
We are looking for line drawings that are a very few lines dashed off to suggest the thing,
not very precise drawings with lots of shading and lines - more abstract than graphic.
This is more bold "cartoon style" yet without the childishness... these are serious things.
1. Research Search Engine -- piles of research papers all messy with perhaps a
hand-held magnifying glass?? (This represents the fact that we search white papers
and studies from 1,300+ sources to find if there is any data published that you're
looking for specifically,.. and then we tell you where it is.)
2. Awards Calendar -- A trophy w/Calendar?
3. Events Calendar -- a calendar?
4. Sherpa Library - Anyway we could do a mountain climber climbing up the mountain of case studies and interviews? Too complex? How about bookends with books between them and on the spine it reads "Case Study" "Interview" "How-to" "Event Wrap-Up" "Special Report"
5. Member Profile - thumbnail of page with headshot, greek’d copy, and blue hotlinks. This is to simulate (in very rough form) a profile a member might fill out to shine in public on our site. A headshot to the left? Name him John Marketer.
6. Member Wisdom Forum - I have no idea of direction on this. A symbol of wisdom. This is where people will be able to post
their own articles and lessons, add comments to others, and feel a sense of community. It's the reader-contributed content part of the site.
7. SherpaBlog - mountain climber sitting on peak with huge pen & little diary?
8. SherpaStore Members-Only Discount 10% - off price ticket with a icon for membership?
9. Eyetracking Gallery – heatmaps fanned. Grab from here:
10. Creative Samples Gallery –
Several colorful creatives fanned out horizontally ... Email, Web, DM, Viral, PR:
A quick sampling for you to choose from:
Or I can send a mass of others, this is just a sampling.
11. Presentations Library - Colorful powerpoint slides fanned out vertically
Pdfs of presentation slides: