Admin code added by Abby - 8GN112912J2417644
will be receiving a facelift and with it we’re looking for a new logo. SpeedNetworking.com offers speed networking event services primarily for business professionals. SpeedNetworking.com utilizes technology from eXtreme Networking
such that attendees are intelligently matched to others based on requested preferences from patent-pending software. Please find our questionnaire answers below:
1) What text should be included in the main part of the logo?
The Business Matchmakers
2) What type of product or service do you offer?
Online, software-based speed networking services for business professionals looking to meet others in a physical, in-person setting.
3) What do you hope to accomplish with your new identity?
When people think of speed networking, we want them to come to SpeedNetworking.com as the first and last answer for this solution. The logo should be a unique and memorable image that defines this industry.
4) What are your long-term goals?
To make SpeedNetworking.com the first choice for those seeking speed networking events and also to introduce the concept to those who have never heard of it.
5) When is the deadline for final entries before choosing a designer?
September 7, 2006
6) Audience profile: Please describe your existing audience.
This is targeted at business professionals, meeting planners and association managers.
7) Who would you like to add to your audience?
Chambers of commerce, conference directors and more of the existing target market.
8) Perception/Tone/Guidelines: What type of logo would you like?
Professional, clean and forward-thinking with an edge.
9) Do you have any colors in mind for your logo? If so, why?
As we want this logo to feel professional and classy, we’re suggesting black – as in a black business suit – but along with another supporting color to accentuate perhaps like a forest green.
10) Do you have any specific images or icons in mind that you would definitely like to see incorporated into your logo?
As SpeedNetworking.com will be creating in-person connections and partnerships, we have the image of two people shaking hands. In terms of the icon used with this logo, we’d like to isolate just the hands coming together. Think of the Allstate
logo but with the hands locking together in a business handshake.
11) Communication strategy: What attributes would you like your logo to reflect about your business?
Professional, innovative and fun.
12) What is your tagline or slogan?
“The Business Matchmakers”
13) What is the overall message you are trying to convey to your target audience?
We are the leader and authority for all things speed networking.
14) Where will your new logo be used?
Web site, offline printed signage and promotional materials. We’d like the final logo in various sizes (small and large), forms (transparent GIF, JPG, BMP, PSD) and with color and in black and white.
15) Competitive positioning: Who are your competitors and what do you think about their logos?
Our competitors include FastPitchNetworking.com
(we think their logo tries to look “quick” with an element of not much time), 5MinuteNetworking.com
(which tries to include a similar time element) and NetworkingMatch.com
(we’re not really sure what their icon is accomplishing). In contrast to these logos, we don’t want to include a clock-type image or be tied to a certain period of time.
16) What sets you apart from your competitors?
We are the pioneers of speed networking specifically using technology to match people’s networking schedules.
17) State a single-minded word or phrase that will appropriately describe your company:
Business creativity in practice.
While we believe we have a specific framework in mind, we do welcome your ideas and creative license. We encourage all designers to surprise us with something better. Good luck, everyone!