(Admin code added by Palmer - 1YC22641NY902104J)
1a) Name of Company: www.netGolfLeague.com
1b)Company Tag Line or slogan: Our website makes it quick and easy for you to manage your golf league online.
1c) Do you have a company logo? Yes, see attached logos.
1d) Do you have a corporate visual identity? Yes, see the two logos attached. We are not married to the green in the logo although we associate green with golf.
1e) What is the nature of your business?: Briefly describe your products or services:
Why use netGolfLeague to organize your golf league
- Calculate handicaps, team standings and statistics automatically.
- Track and analyze your performance over multiple seasons.
- Access golf league results real-time, upcoming events, individual statistics and more anytime on the web.
- Chat in your private golf league message board.
- Quickly inform your golfers of rain-outs, event updates and more using our email notification service!
- Share photos in your private golf league photo gallery.
1f) Who is your target market? Who are you hoping to reach with your site?
Golfers in Golf Leagues. Specifically, the league administrators (secretaries) use our service to manage the league for their golf league.
1b) Do you have an existing website? If so, what is the URL? www.netGolfLeague.com
We have spent many hours on SEO and have moved up to a good spot in Google. We don't' want to mess to much with wording of our front page. (ie. menu items will pretty much stay the same and the text will also).
2b) IMPORTANT: Please list at least 3 URLs of high quality sites that you like the look of. Please consider layout, colors, navigation, graphics, and typography.
- www.highrisehq.com - Like the idea of a big screenshot of a league's homepage. Also, the obvious way to sign-up or create a trial.
- www.alsacreations.fr - Like how part of the graphic flows out of the box.
- www.igoogle.com - Like the dropdown menus for the widgets. (only golf league admin would have that)
3b) What colors or color schemes would you like? Golf colors (probably going to be dark blue, dark green, tans.... etc). The color of our logo and we are flexible for the other colors.
4b) List the Navigation links for your Site:
5b) What type of look are you trying to achieve? Our current design is very blocky/edgy. We want to soften this up and make the site feel polished. A clean web 2.0 look.
6b) Please provide the addresses of competitors' sites, if possible:
- Search on Golf League in Google
7b) Do you have any images for use in the design of your site? If not, do you have images, can you offer suggestions of what you type of imagery you feel would be most suitable for your website:
Deadlines and Deliverable
1c) What is the deadline for your template design? November 20th
2c) Will you require HTML coding? Yes
3c) If so, will you require it to be ONLY CSS layout? No
4c) How many pages coded will you require delivered? Single Page + One Interior Page - HTML Coded
Home Page (1st page)
We want to freshen up the homepage while keeping the good SEO we have achieved.
We want to keep:
- ability to log in
- ability to sign-up
- links at the top/bottom (integrate into new look)
- screenshot of the new league home page
We want to add
League Home Page (2nd page)
- our logo to the header (2 have been uploaded)
- section for NGL rotated content such as:
- Random Golf Course with NGL Record on that course.
- Welcome XYA golf league from Texas
- Congrats on John's eagle from abc golf league!
Navigate to our beta website to see a sample league homepage as it looks now.
- URL: beta.netgolfleague.com
- Login ID: JoeGolfer
- Password: JoePassword
Here is a sample of our League Home page: http://www.netgolfleague.com/Images/...HomePage_2.jpg
We want to keep
- League name and season (ie. Tuesday night hackers 2008)
- 3 column layout
- Widgets/panels Work with look?
- rounded corners.. color change, etc.?
- Integrate Edit/Add/View buttons
- Two levels Menus (The menu options won't change, but the look needs to)
- Website (ie. Sign-out, Help...)
- League Specific (ie. Home, Reports, Schedule & Scoring...)
- Links at the bottom (ie. About Us, Privacy, ...)
- We need this page to take the full width of the screen because of the amount of data.
- Hyperlinks need to be obvious. (ie. Each golfer name is a hyperlink)