-Template Outpost
-Element Outpost
-Jobs Outpost
-Recipe Outpost

Old 02-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Client

(Admin code added by Palmer - 160232W)

Hello,

Im looking for a logo for my Landscaping & Lawn Care Business. I don't do much landscaping, mostly lawn maintenance so I'd prefer a logo that doesn't have any clip art of a tree, just some grass is all. I want something really eye catching. Im pretty open, I'd like to see what you guys can do and how creative you can be.
The main title is "Austins Cutting Edge" and the subtitle is "Landscaping & Lawn Care". My business runs under the motto of "Defining Perfection". We've never included that as part of our logo, so im not sure how it would look. I'd like to see what it looks like and I will give you some feed back weather I think it should be part of the main logo once I see it. I will be using this for on business cards, fliers, and our trucks and misc. other stuff. I will be printing 40,000 fliers soon and need the logo to be in various shades of green only. I don't know if it costs extra to get a logo in diff colors and one in a solid color, if it does indeed cost more just post a logo that is in green. And the last thing I need to make sure of is that it be on a white background. If ya have any questions please lemme know. Thanks
Old 02-06-2004, 04:11 PM

Hi, here is a start - feedback appreciated

- Frank
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Client

That looks cool, could you replace the slogal "Defining Protection with Landscaping & Lawn care? Thanks. Lets see what else you guys can come up with
Old 02-06-2004, 06:09 PM

Here's an idea from MOZ
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Client

Thanks for the entry MOZ. Have any other ideas?
Old 02-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Client

Hey guys,

I was thinking about a logo with a circle going around it or something.. Just an idea.
Old 02-06-2004, 11:49 PM

Not really what you asked for
but you know us designers....

enjoy
MOZ
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2004, 12:47 AM

Hello, here's my submission
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Client

Hey,

Gilles Le Bon that is pretty sweet looking. Could you try changing the colors. Change all of the colors to various darker shades of green. And center the words "Defining Perfection" under the sun.

Here is a Logo I made last your. by myself so don't laugh to hard guys
Just another Idea.

So you guys know im located in Austin the capital of TX. Thats how this logo I made came about.
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2004, 04:00 PM

Here is a concept… B)
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2004, 04:01 PM

and another…
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2004, 04:17 PM
Client

good looking logo.. I'd like something along the lines of Gilles Le bon's entry.
I think his is the ideal logo im looking for BUT I would just like something that includes in it the words Landscaping & Lawn Care and change the colors to various shades of green.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:10 AM

Hello, here are some changes
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Client

Hey Gilles Le Bon:

That is a great looking logo! I have a few requests. Could I see what the logo looks like with a graidient run over it of orange to red like a sunset and with rays coming off of it. Under the sun put some grass that starts about an inch to the left of the sun and runs all the way to an inch to the right of the sun. Could you also get rid of the apostraphe in "Austins". I'd also like to see the words rearrage in the logo. Under the grass put the words Austins Cutting Edge then under that put Defining Perfection in Landscaping & Lawn Care, Just space it out however you think looks best. Last final request is that I like the way the font and what not is on the word "Austins" but I would like to see if you can emphasize the words "Cutting Edge" more and change the font color to a darker shade of green. I've gotten the opinions of a few people and they asked me if my first name was Austin. Anywayes your doing an amazing job and I apologize for being such a pain in the butt about how this looks. But with a few changes I think this one is gonna look REALLY sharp!. Thanks Gilles.

Beatz:

Had a quick request to see what the logo would look like with a few minor changes. Keep Austins Cutting Edge the same but below it put "Defining Perfection", next line.. "In" next line... "Landscaping & Lawn Care".
You're all doing a great job. I can't wait to see what they all look like as a finished product.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Client

Designers,

I've slept on the idea of including "Defining Perfection" on the logo after seeing everyones designs. I'd like to go ahead and cut the words out of my main logo. I've asked the opinions of many and they believe my logo is getting a little to wordy and sounding more like a mission statement. So I want to keep it simple. Main Title "Austins Cutting Edge" and subtitle "Landscaping & Lawn Care".
Just want to thank all the designers. You guys are great. As soon as this contest is over I will be sending some more work to the winner to design a 2 sided color flier. Thanks again guys.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:19 PM

Here's a final entry from MOZ
PLMK what you think
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Client

Hey Moz,

Thank you for your entries. You have some wonderful ideas and do great work. Unfortunatly that's not exactly what im looking for. I really want to capture a logo with a sun above our company name. Thanks again.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:17 PM

No Problem! And thank you for the response. I'll try to submit one more with the sun idea

Take care
MOZ
Old 02-09-2004, 09:07 AM

Hello again

Thank you for your reply!
Hope I got everything right from your directions. Here are the changes you asked for

Gilles.
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2004, 09:13 AM

Attached Images

Old 02-09-2004, 09:46 AM
Client

To whom this conerns,

I would like to declare a winner for this contest. The final entry by Gilles Le Bon is the winner of this contest. I would like to thank all designers for their entries you all do amazing work. Thanks again.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Client

Gilles Le Bon,

Everything looks great.. I've been told I need the file in all various formats. Just get back to me and lemme know about all that .eps stuff. Thanks